* To help all irrespective of colour, creed, gender, age and ethnicity.
* To establish social, moral and intellectual uplift of the members and the general public.
* To work for solution of problems relating to members or relating to general public
.* To work with children, adults, parents and society alike in raising awareness of mental health issues.
* To work together with professional organisation charities already in place that deal with mental health issues and physical or mental abuse in bringing a positive change in people’s lives.
* To create a sense of brother hood, cooperation, mutual harmony, love and affection amongst the members of society and also amongst the general public.
* To work in the LGBT Communities and to provide them with the requisite support.
* To accept donations, grants, presents, gifts and other offerings in the shape of moveable and immovable properties from the general public and Government Authorities.
* To periodically organise the social, cultural and educational programmes for the general welfare of the down trodden, minorities and weaker section of society.
* To promote Human Rights
* To provide better and efficient management to SKY Sharma Foundation (SSF)
* To function as non-political and non-profit making organisation.